A common question that we get asked is what tasks a Virtual Assistant can do? We have listed below some of the common work that we normally undertake for customers:
- Email organisation – dealing with incoming or sending outgoing messages.
- Travel arrangements – booking flights or hotels, sourcing insurance, etc…
- Coordinate meetings and appointments
- Call handling – answering incoming, dialling outgoing, diverts and transfers.
- Diary management
- Research – of any kind.
- Create and deliver corporate presentations
- Mailing address – in the city centre of Glasgow.
- Mail forwarding service
- Meeting room rental
Financial Services Support
- Account management
- Itemising expenses
- Financial reports
Event Planning Support
- Organise announcement, invitations and thank you letters
- Book venue
- Manage guest list
- Receive and track responses
- Attend and oversee event
- Follow up with non-attendees
- Send out surveys – follow up correspondence.
Social Media Support
- Creating an online presence for you
- Company website
- Blog entries
If any of the above is music to your ears then visit our Virtual Assistant page to see more about how we can help you.